The purpose of the foreign student program is for foreign students, in grades 7-12, to experience American student life in an English-speaking, Christian school environment.
The program utilizes S.E.V.I.S. (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) to maintain and manage data about foreign students during their stay in the United States. For more information about S.E.V.I.S. visit their website at www.ice.gov/sevis/ NON-RESIDENT TUITION
Grades 7-12: $9,929
- Diploma issued upon completion of all requirements for eigth or twelfth grades.
- Includes one year of study with fully-accredited transcripts.
Non-resident tuition includes:
- S.E.V.I.S. processing and monitoring
- Application processing and evaluation
- Tuition for the year
- Supplies fee
- School ID card
Additional fees billed separately:
- Field trips
- PE uniform ($20)
- Participation in extracurricular sports (cost varies per sport)
- F-1 non-immigrant student visa
- English proficiency
- Live with a family approved by FCS
- Information showing means of support
- Apply to Fresno Christian Schools
- Have all documents officially translated into English
- Submit the non-refundable $100 application fee.
FCS Administration will:
- Complete an evaluation to determine if the applicant's needs can be met by FCS.
- Interview the family member(s) with whom the student will be living in the U.S.
- Interview the student over the telephone by having the student call FCS at an arranged time
- Admit the student either as a full-time or on an audit status
- Request an I-20 from S.E.V.I.S.
- Contact the family in the U.S. to come to the High School Office to pick up the I-20.
- Notify the family in the U.S. that a payment of $200 must be made to S.E.V.I.S. directly.
Kerry Roberts (559)299-1695, email@example.com