We appreciate our community so much! The positive response has been overwhelming and we are truly blessed to be involved with you in your child’s educational process.
- It is extremely important that your 5-12th grade students use their FCS email accounts to communicate with their teachers!
- Schoolwork will be provided for all grades one week at a time
- Direct Instruction will be provided through WebEx beginning next week, March 23
- Published “Office Hours” for each teacher will be available through WebEx for questions beginning week of March 23
Secondary Student Work:
- Secondary students will continue to access assignments through Schoology and/or Google Classroom.
- Online class sessions and office hours for new content and assistance.
Elementary Student Work:
- Teachers will be emailing a newsletter for the week.
- Elementary families can turn in completed work and pick up new work Tuesday and Wednesday using the following schedule. Tables will be set up outdoors, in the courtyard, by grade level to expedite the process and minimize contact.
- In case of inclement weather, the tables will be set up in the PC gym.
|Elementary Work Exchange Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday March 24-25|
|Tuesday 8:30am-10:00am||Last names A-D (grades K-5)|
|Tuesday 10:00am-11:30am||Last Names E-L (grades K-5)|
|Wednesday 8:30am-10:00am||Last Names M-Re (grades K-5)|
|Wednesday 10:00am-11:30am||Last Names Ri-Z (grades K-5)|
- Digital delivery of elementary work packets (pdf) will be ready early next week for families not able to exchange work on campus, for any reason.
- Digital return of schoolwork can be done by emailing your teacher photos of completed work, or by using a digital scanning app on your smartphone (GeniusScan recommended)
Webex: This online platform was launched with teacher training Thursday 3/19/20. Please be patient while our staff tries out new technology. Be looking for information from each teacher regarding their online class times and “office hour” availability each week.
If you have any issues with your student’s FCS Email, PowerSchool or Schoology accounts or with the WebEx system please contact our Director of Technology, Robert Hyatt – email@example.com
Library: In order to make our library available to our students, we are working on a schedule that is compliant with the Fresno County Public Health Department and that meets the needs of our students. Please stay tuned.
FCS STUDENT ACCOUNT ACCESS: CLICK HERE FOR LINK
It is important that students use their Fresno Christian School Email for all school related items. Use link (above) for instructions on using these accounts.
We continue to monitor developments through the Public Health Department, ACSI, and Fresno County Office of Education as we make decisions for each next step.If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 New International Version (NIV)