Dear FCS Families,
- This week’s drop off and pick up in the PC Gym was a success. It was good to see so many of your smiling faces!
- Next week’s schedule will be the same on Tuesday 3/31 and Wednesday 4/1. See the 3-20-20 post on the FCS website if you need to refer to your time to be on campus.
- Assignments continue through Schoology and/or Google Classroom.
- Online class sessions and office hours for new content and assistance.
- See Webex schedules below
WebEx Class Schedules: PLEASE NOTE – These links will be updated each week no later than Sunday afternoon/evening for the following week.
Re-enrollment Reminder From the Registrar’s Office:
We are planning for the 20-21 school year! Re-enrollment is underway and you, our existing families, have first priority to enroll your children.
- The deadline to return the forms has been extended to Friday, April 3rd.
- If you have misplaced your forms, Kerry can send or email you another.
- Forms/deposits can be dropped off in person at the times listed below, returned by mail, or scanned/emailed.
- We will open enrollment to non-FCS families after Easter break.
Please contact Kerry Roberts if you need any assistance including but not limited to:
- I can’t find my re-enrollment form(s) – please send me another!
- We are having a challenge coming up with the $100 tuition deposit.
The registrar’s office will be open next Monday, March 30 through Wednesday, April 1 from 8am to noon each day.
Kerry can be reached via email at email@example.com or by calling 559-299-1695 ext 103.
Again, thank you so much for your support and if there is anything we can do or you have questions, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18(NIV)