Dear FCS Families,
Great job parents and students! Your encouragement and flexibility through these changing times inspires our teachers, administration and staff. Please know that you are all missed and we are so proud of you all.
- We are prayerful as officials begin talking about reopening the community, that it will be safe to do so sooner rather than later!
- Elementary schoolwork drop-off and pick-up continues on April 21 and 22 per the usual schedule (at the end of this email for your reference). The location will most likely be in the Jackie Johnson room again as the church’s feeding program continues across our city and they are utilizing the PC Gym for food prep and sorting.
- Secondary Webex classes and all level Webex office hours and activities are listed below. These schedules are updated weekly.
- Auction 2020 Online was a huge success! Thanks to all of you who donated, bid, shared and helped in any way. Most items have already been picked up too!
Town Hall Meetings
- Jeremy will host two Town Hall meetings online next week. The meetings will be held via WebEx and will take place at 6:30pm on both Wednesday 4/22 and Thursday 4/23.
- Click HERE to submit questions to be answered during the meetings.
- You will receive an email next week with links to the meetings.
Elementary Work Exchange Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday April 21-22
- Tuesday 8:30am-10:00am – Last names A-D (grades K-5)
- Tuesday 10:00am-11:30am – Last Names E-L (grades K-5)
- Wednesday 8:30am-10:00am – Last Names M-Re (grades K-5)
- Wednesday 10:00am-11:30am – Last Names Ri-Z (grades K-5)
As always, we can be reached via email at email@example.com.
18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18(NIV)