Dear FCS Families,
- Great job parents and students! Your efforts and engagement through the past several weeks is inspiring to all our community.
- Enjoy your Easter break!
- Per Jeremy’s video message, our current alternative learning model will continue through the end of April.
- As the current health situation is monitored, updates about returning to campus will be shared before the end of the month.
- Elementary schoolwork drop-off and pick-up will resume on April 14 and 15 per the published schedule.
- Secondary Webex classes and all level Webex office hours and activities will be updated and you will receive an email with the links on Sunday, April 12 for the week of April 13.
- The auction is in full swing! If you haven’t had a chance to be in on the fun, this is the link to the items and sponsors. Bidding ends on Monday, April 13 at 6pm. 32auctions.com/fc2020
We pray this Easter will be a special time with your families. If you have any needs or questions be sure to email email@example.com.
18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18(NIV)