The BMX show will be on Monday, May 18 at 10:30 A.M.
Please plan on joining us for our awards assembly on Thursday, May 22 at 10:30 A.M. in the G.L Johnson Chapel. Character trait awards will be handed out in the classroom after the assembly. Parents are invited to attend both events.
END OF YEAR SWIM PARTY:
We conclude with a review of positive/negative integers and algebra functions. There will be no test.
We conclude our study of nutrition. There will be no test.
BIBLE: We conclude Unit 7: Luke Writes About the Early Church.
SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSE:
The memory verse for this week is Isaiah 40:31 and the test will be on Wednesday, May 20. Students will be graded on writing the verse accurately, including correct wording, spelling, punctuation, grammar and scripture reference.
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
SPELLING: Spelling Lesson 36 words will be tested this Wednesday, May 20.
Shortened Spelling List Lesson 36 Star Wars
- Millenium Falcon
- Luke Skywalker
- Hans Solo
- Princess Leia Organa
- Death Star
- Darth Vader
- Rebel Alliance
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- BMX show Monday, May 18 @ 10:30
- Happy Birthday Ainsley Thompson May 19
- Grades 5 and 6 Awards Assembly: Thursday, May 21 10:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Half Day/Noon Dismissal: Thursday, May 21
- Yearbook Signing/Last Day of School/Noon Dismissal: Friday, May 22
- Happy Birthday Derek DeGroot June 2
- Happy Birthday Olivia Tucker June 10
- Happy Birthday Carlee Zamarripa June 11
- Happy Birthday Jordan Ott June 17
- Happy Birthday Selah Obenauf June 30