|Kindergarten||Grades K-6||Grades 7-8||Grades 9-12|
Multi-Child Discount – Parents with more than one child enrolled receive the following discounts:
Second Child – $400
Third Child – $700
Each Additional Child – $1,000
Application Fee – There is a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $100 per student.
Registration/Activity Fees – Billed with tuition upon enrollment and are non-refundable.
|K – 3||$485|
|4 – 5||$545|
|6||$725 includes camp|
|8||$755 includes camp|
|12||$570 (Retreat & Trip)|
|7-12||$35 Foreign Language*|
|7-12||$20 PE Clothes*|
|9-12||$100 AP Class Fee*|
Athletic Participation Fees – Billed upon participation as determined by sport. Payment is made through the Central Office and may be paid-in-full or added to monthly tuition.
Arts Participation Fees – Billed upon participation as determined by class. Payment is made through the Central Office and may be paid-in-full or added to monthly tuition.
Learning Resource Center – Credentialed services provide academic support. Payment is made through the Central Office and may be paid-in-full or added to monthly tuition.
|Search and Teach – Grade K||$15/session|
KIDS, Inc. offers extended care services to families in our community.
Information and rates may be obtained by calling KIDS, Inc. at 298-9256 or visiting their website campkidsinc.org
|2 Pay||7/1 & 12/1||0|
- Students will be un-enrolled if fees are 60 days overdue.
- Students will not be reenrolled if there is an outstanding balance from the previous school year.
- Students will not be allowed to start the 2nd semester if the account is not current unless arrangements are made with the business office.
- When unforeseen circumstances arise and the responsible party requests an exception to these policies, special arrangements may be approved by the Finance Committee to address those circumstances.
- The obligation to pay tuition is legal as well as moral, and the School Board may report to a collection agency any unpaid accounts that have proven uncollectible after reasonable attempts at collections by the school.
We provide an easy and confidential way to apply for assistance. Families receiving tuition assistance must reapply each year to determine if they continue to qualify. The maximum assistance granted is one-half tuition. Applications available in the Central Office.
Tuition is prorated on a daily basis from the date of enrollment or withdrawal. The $100.00 application fee, and all class fees are non-refundable.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Fresno Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, athletic, or other school-administered programs.
Tuition and Fees alone do not cover the entire cost of educating a student attending FCS. Any donation given to the Annual Fund is a tax deductible gift and helps “bridge the gap” between tuition income and the actual cost of providing an outstanding Christ-centered education.