2018-2019 TUITION and FEES
|TK – Full Day||Grades K-6||Grades 7-8||Grades 9-12|
*International students please contact email@example.com
Multi-Child Discount – Parents with more than one child enrolled receive the following discounts:
Second Child – $400
Third Child – $700
Each Additional Child – $1,000
Application Fee – There is a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $100 per student.
Early Withdrawal Fee – $250
|12||$625 Senior Retreat/Trip|
Athletic Participation Fees – Billed upon participation as determined by sport.*
Arts Participation Fees – Billed upon participation as determined by class.*
Learning Resource Center – Credentialed services provide academic support.*
*All payments are made in the Registrar’s office and may be paid in full or added to monthly tuition.
Approved Laptop – Required grades 5-12 – www.fresnochristian.com/byod
FCEE (Fresno Christian Early Education) offers child care ages 6 weeks through 6 years.
CLUB176 offers before & after school care for TK – 6th grade students.
Rates may be obtained by calling FCEE at 298-3869 or CLUB176 299-1695 ext. 103.
|1 Pay||Cash, Check or Credit Card||July 1||0|
|2 Pay||Cash, Check or Credit Card||July 1/Dec 1||0|
|10 Pay||Cash, Check or Credit Card||July 1||$25|
*Credit card merchant fees will be assessed.
- Students will be unenrolled if fees are 60 days overdue.
- Students will not be reenrolled if there is an outstanding balance from the previous school year.
- Students will not be allowed to start the 2nd semester if the account is not current unless arrangements are made with the business office.
- When unforeseen circumstances arise and the responsible party requests an exception to these policies, special arrangements may be approved by the Finance Committee to address those circumstances.
- The obligation to pay tuition is legal as well as moral, and the School Board may report to a collection agency any unpaid accounts that have proven uncollectible after reasonable attempts at collections by the school.
We provide an easy and confidential way to apply for assistance. Families receiving tuition assistance must reapply each year to determine if they continue to qualify. The maximum assistance granted is one-half tuition. Applications are available online or through the Registrar’s office.
Tuition is prorated on a daily basis from the date of enrollment or withdrawal.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Fresno Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, athletic, or other school-administered programs.
Tuition and fees alone do not cover the entire cost of educating a student attending FCS. Any donation given to the Annual Fund is a tax deductible gift and helps keep tuition affordable.