Dear FCS Families,
- Course request instructions for the 20/21 school year, for secondary students, were emailed on Monday. Please submit your child(ren)’s course requests by end of day today, Friday May 15.
- Elementary families – check with your teachers if you don’t already have your child(ren)’s Webex meetings next week.
- Middle School Year End Schedule May 18-22
- High School Year End Schedule May 18-22
End of Year Awards/Promotions (updates in bold)
- Academic Awards – Presented in class WebEx next week
- Kindergarten Promotion – Wednesday, May 20. Details were emailed to kinder parents on Monday 5/11
- Schedule for the last week of WebEx meetings will be emailed on Sunday.
- Academic Awards – Will be published week of May 18. Students will pick up when on campus to check-out.
- 8th Grade Promotion – Tuesday, May 19. Details were emailed to parents this morning.
- HS Sports Awards – The announcement of the Male and Female Athlete of the Year, along with Coach of the Year was delayed due to a slowdown in award shipping so they will now be announced next week.
- High School Graduation Thursday May 21. Final details will be emailed to families with seniors early next week.
As always, we can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18(NIV)